First and foremost, I apologize for my mini hiatus. Life has been busy the past couple weeks and I am finally taking a little time to put my feet up and reconnect.
(and soon you’ll see a little revamp to the blog… so stay tuned!)
Secondly, I wanted to update you on a little exciting news that happened on A Toast to the Good Life, recently. I had a wonderful opportunity to partner with a great team of people; First Site Guide. Thinking of starting your own blog? If so, check out First Site Guide. They are dedicated to helping newbies start their own blog! First Site Guide reached out, asking if I’d share my experience and advice with how A Toast to the Good Life came to be. You can find the whole interview here. (Here is their in-depth guide which covers everything from starting, running and growing your blog.) Thank you, First Site Guide! It was a pleasure to work with you!
And Thirdly, I wanted to share my most favorite Sunday Brunch recipe: Avocado Toast.
ok, this may be the laziest Sunday Brunch recipe since it is so simple to make… but trust me, it is well worth the 5 ingredients. 😉 do yourself a favor and just make it.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
- 1 avocado
- juice from 1/2 of a lime
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- whole wheat toast (or any toast you prefer), toasted
- eggs, cooked sunny side up
- bacon, cooked crispy
- In a glass bowl, mash avocado coarsely. Add juice from half of a lime, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Smear all over toasted bread.
- Top with crispy bacon and sunny side up egg.
- Thoroughly enjoy.